Friday, November 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS BUZZ-post 7

Well players here's a little update for you..............7 down 3 to go!
Hang in there, you are well on your way to earning a 1/2 price stamp set, and having your name in the draw for a FREE SET!


Post #7-Open to EVERYONE!
Who wants to come to a FREE Christmas card(it's more than just a card)class?

EVERYONE......I hope!!

Today I can seen a GREAT little project......and I would love to do a class on it.............wanna come?

The project is a card, but more than a card, it could be called a mini album card!

No sample yet as I haven't made the project! You will have to trust me on this........it's a card anyone would be happy to receive(I'm 99.9% sure)!

Class will be Monday Dec. 1st, 7:00 p.m. at my place! If the date doesn't work, you can respond and give it to a friend.

The first 6 people to respond by e-mail will be registered.......ready, set.........E-MAIL ME QUICK!!!

UPDATE 1:
I've had 3 responses..........3 spots open!!!

No comments: