Wednesday, October 29, 2008

#26 Saskatoon was GREAT

We(myself and two fellow SU demos)are back, and we had a great time!!!


We attended classes, met GREAT people(talk about a friendly bunch), had lots of laughs, and of course shared our passion for stamping in our Stampin' Up! booth!



Our make n' takes were very well attend. We prepared 160 for each of the 3 projects and came home with only 60ish(of each)leftovers........that means out of 150+ registered scrapbokers, 100ish came to our booth and completed our 3 make n' takes............I'm impressed! Thanks to everyone that came to our booth for a visit.........and we hope you liked the projects you completed..........by the feedback.........it seems you did!!!

There is a second event in the works...........and we will be there, can't wait!!!

Photos taken by Karen Pidskalny! Thanks for letting us borrow....much appreciated!
part our SU display!



Winner of our door prize!


Kathy doing a little shopping....and loving it!!!!

1 comment:

KMP Photography said...

Well, wooo, hooo! I am so glad to hear you are coming back. This time I will take a few minutes to be a scrapper and do your make n takes. I did not a one.

Too busy taking photos.

By the way, I did get an awesome shot of some in your booth working on a project. Just give me a few days and I will have them ready.

I want to know where that lunch kit came from? I want one. I know I asked but had my heart on winning it so didn't pay attention. Now I will have to go shopping.