Friday, October 17, 2008

#17 Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar

Saturday I will attend a Stampin' Up! event in Edmonton.........we are so fortunate that from all of Canada, Edmonton was the location of choice. There will be 300 demonstrator at this all day event.

I can't wait........it's going to be GREAT!

I'll be staying at the Mayfield(where the event is being held)with 4 members of my downline! It's been so long since we've had a chance to get together.......I can't wait for that reason alone! There will be a LOT of gabbing Friday evening, at breakfast, during breaks........the day is going to end way to fast!!!

The event itself should be GREAT as well.........they always are! We get a FREE stamp set(and I don't have it so that's good), do 6 make n' takes, watch several demonstrations, see some wow tips, share business tips.......etc., etc., etc.!! Fun, fun!

Another exciting part of the day will be when my friend(and downline member)Jean delivers her Decor Elements demonstration. Stampin' Up! called her a few weeks back asking her if she would be willing, and she of course agreed(she is honoured to have been asked)!!! She will do amazing, I am so proud of her...........GO JEAN GO!!!!

No comments: