Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay the GARAGE SALE is over, and now it's time to get to the NEW STUFF!!!

Firstly, thanks so much for your support in attending the garage sale......much appeciated, hope you were able to find some goodies!!! I will be posting the remaining products here for those of you who were not able to attend, see somthing you like let me know, and I will put it aside for you!!!

**************

now onto the NEW STUFF!!!

I LOVE getting the NEW catty, it's so much fun to have NEW STUFF to play with, and I'm anxious to get started!!! Yesterday I ordered the NEW Sizzix die cutting machine that will sold by Stampin' Up! starting Sept. 2nd..........I can't wait until it arrives, all I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

The first order of business I have is to get the NEW clubs up & running! There is 1 spot open in the CARD GROUP, and 3 spots open in the SCRAPBOOKING GROUP.........let me know if you would like me to save you a spot!!!!

No comments: