Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BAD BLOGGER CHECKING IN........

Sorry ladies, I have been VERY BAD with updates this last while.........I will be better next week........I PROMISE!!!

I do have one excuse...........my computer was in the hosiptal........so that put me at a stand still for a bit!!! My other excuse is........lifes been crazy busy.......I think things are slowing down(thank goodness)...........a bigger/better update coming soon!

NOTE:
The 3 4 U class on Sept. 18th still has room...........you have the choice of purchasing the punch kit(two available) and attending the class for free, or take the class without purchasing the punch kit($15)..........hope to see you there!!! Anyone that is the proud owner of the punch kit(and is willing to bring it along)from a prior order can attend the class for $5(to cover cost of supplies).

No comments: