Wednesday, July 25, 2007

LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!

So Rochelle left for Stampin' Up! convention today..........and I have a MAJOR POUT ON..............wishing I was on the plane with her!!!! NEXT YEAR!!!

So to let Rochelle know I'm thinking about her(and all the fun she's having), I decided to do some planning......she can edit my entries when she gets home.........LOL!!!

Updates Coming Soon:
New Catty! Just in case there are people out there that haven't seen the NEW CATTY, be sure to e-mail us at just4u@telusplanet.net and we will get a copy to you ASAP!!! It's a GOOD ONE!!!!!
Donna's Garage Sale FUN NIGHT!!! In thanking you for attending and purchasing retired stamp sets at my garage sale I am planning a FREE FUN STAMPING NIGHT..........hope you will able to attend.....stay tuned for details!!!
Class schedule:
Pre-order Punch Box Set-$65
Scrappin' Kits 32 cards for $32
Rochelle's Garage Sale Aug. 22nd
10 for 10 Stamp/Scrap Clubs
Be sure and sign up early for our new groups that will start in Sept.! You will have the option of-
10 for 10 Scrapbooking Groups
10 for 10 Cardmaking Groups

No comments: