Friday, June 08, 2007

CALL ME STUBBORN........I'm still trying to make this work!!!

Well we're getting down to the crunch.........here's the lastest!!!
Due to low enrollment this is how the CAMROSE WEEKEND CROP is shaping up!!!

Scrapbooking Fanatics store will not be attending the crop...........with great disappointment I've had to cancel the onsite store for the weekend. It's simply NOT feasble with number of registered scrapbookers!

Both classes have also been cancelled.........I appologize to those registered & thank you for your support! Hopefully another time will work!!!

Friday evening crop has been cancelled..........but look out on Sat.!!! LOL!!!

and now on to the GOOD PART!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday/Sunday cropping IS ON!!!! (Sunday subject to attendance)

I WILL be at Gardner College for 9:00 a.m. on Sat. June 9th...........and will scrapbook ALL DAY...........9-9 for sure and possibly until midnight if I still have company!!! LOL!!!!

Again, I have changed the price.............note title: I'm still trying to make this work!!!!

$10 for ALL DAY.......$15 for SAT. & SUN(Sunday subject to the number of scrapbookers(min. of 5))! As I will be at the college on Sat. cropping will operate on a first come first serve drop-in basis............please just COME ON OVER........the coffee will be on(thanks Dell)and you will have your VERY OWN table to work at!!!!


WHERE:
GARDNER COLLEGE
4707 56 STREET
CAMROSE, ALBERTA

No comments: