Rochelle and Donna have teamed up as Stampin' Up! demonstrators to better serve the community of Camrose. We will be offering regular scheduled classes, stamp camps, and several seasonal projects all suited for beginner to advanced crafters. We look forward to sharing our passion of stamping & scrapbooking with you!
The following is our class schedule, and look for full class details towards the bottom of this post.
- Wednesday, October 11th-Free Fun with Scraps(free)Drop in format at Donna's.
- Monday, October 16th-Stamp & Scrap($8)7p.m. at Rochelle's
- Monday, October 16th-Bog Boo! Scrapbook page($5)Drop in format at Donna's
- Friday, October 20th-Stamp-A-Stack($12)7p.m. at R&R Inn
- Monday, October 23th-Thankful Scrapbook Page($5)Drop in format at Donna's
- Thursday, October 26-One Project Wonder Night! NEW!!($6)7p.m. at R&R Inn
- Tuesday, November 7th-It's All About Chipboard($5)7p.m.-9p.m at Donna's
- Thursday, November 9th-Stamp-A-Stack 10 Christmas cards($12)7p.m. at R&R Inn
- Monday, November 13th-Stamp & Scrap($8)7p.m. at Rochelle's
- Wednesday, November 15th-Free Fun with Scraps(free)drop in format at Donna's
- Monday, Nov. 20th-Christmas Goodies(Treats)Scrapbook page($5)7p.m.-9:p.m.at Donna's
- Tuesday, November 21st-Holiday Mini Pre-Order Workshop($35)7p.m.-10p.m. at R&R Inn
- Friday, November 24th-Card & Craft Night!(watercolouring)($6)7p.m. at R&R Inn
- Saturday November 25th-ALL BOXED UP! ACCORDION STYLE ALBUM($35)9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at R&R Inn
- Thursday, November 30th-Christmas Stamp-A-Stack(15 cards for $25)7p.m.-10p.m. at R&R Inn
- Saturday, December 2nd-Christmas 2006 paper bag album($35)9:30a.m.-4:30p.m. at the R&R Inn
- Wednesday, December 6th-30 All Occasion Note Cards(includes Christmas)($25)7 p.m.-10:00 p.m.at R&R Inn
- Wednesday, Dec.13th-Free Fun with Scraps(free)drop-in format at Donna's
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS(UPDATING over the next few days)
Free Fun with Scraps-While creating our many projects the SCRAP pile continues to grow, and grow! During these get-togethers you are welcome to come and create using any scraps.........you will be amazed at what you can come up with. There is a limit of 2 cards per visit, and we will supply two half sheets of cardstock for the base of your card. Please bring you trimmer, adhesive, scissors. Although this is a free class you do need to register as there is only space for 8 stampers.
IT'S ALL ABOUT-"It's all about.........." will highlight SU specials/products, and different ways to use them! A maximum of 8 will be registered.
Stamp & Scrap! - Class fee is $8, reduced to $3 with a minimum $25 order!
Card and Craft Night-info coming soon!
One Project Wonder Night! NEW!! - one fantastic, involved project that will make you go "Wow!"
JUST4U STAMP-A-STACK-prices may vary! Stamp-A-Stacks are a great way to be sure you ALWAYS have a greeting card on hand. Each workshop will consist of approx. 4-5 of each card of 3-4 different designs, 10-15 cards in total. Amounts will vary depending on style and detail of cards.
Holiday Mini Pre-Order Workshop-Your pre-order products will include Holiday Thyme double-sided designer series paper($12.50), On Board Bitty Book($13.50), and On Board Accents(chipboard)($14.95). We will be working on a 20 page mini album(page protectors are 3-1/4 x 3-1/4), complete with it's own case. This project may be quite time consuming, you may have to complete some of the scrapbooking on your own at a later date.
All Boxed Up!(Great for Grandparents)This is an accordion style album, IN A BOX! We will supply the adhesive for this project. As this is an ALL day project, please bring a lunch! Photo sample coming soon!
Coming soon.....Album in an Evening, date & location to be announced!
In the New Year watch for.........
1st Monday of each month-Scrapbooking get-togethers($10)
2nd Tuesday of each month-Technique Tuesday($5)
3rd Wednesday of each month-It's All About(features SU's current specials/latest products)($5)
4th Thursday of each month($10)-Class to be announced
Scrap-A-Sketch evening-$20(includes a scrapbooking kit valued at $15-$20)
- All workshops with a fee attached are no purchase necessary events. If you are interested in a booking a workshop there is NO CHARGE, and the hostess will receive all Stampin Up! hostess benefits! Please contact us for more information.
- Locations may vary depending on number of crafters registered.
- Embellishments may vary slightly depending on availability.
- Due to the detail in some of the projects time may not permit for 100% completion. Some at home assembly may be required.
- If you have a group of 8 or more that is interested in any of the above projects, please contact me and we can set up a date & location that will work for your group!
- Please contact us directly if you have any questions!